Pre-call prep, talking points, pitching – sales conversations can be nerve-wracking even for the most experienced salesperson. Read on for my 7 top tips on how to successfully lead any sales call with confidence!
As an online service provider, a sales call (aka – discovery call) is arguably the most important conversation you’ll have with a new client. First impressions count – and this is your opportunity to “wow” them as they get to know you!
Sales calls are a key part of the lead qualification process. They’re typically the first interaction you have with the client after they enquire about enlisting your services.
Effectively prepping before you hop on a discovery call is key to understanding a client’s problems, priorities, and goals so that you can effectively sell to them. It’s also crucial for determining whether you and a client are the right fit to enter into a long-lasting working relationship.
In my latest video, I’m diving into my best sales call strategies for leading the call with confidence, and wow-ing your new clients. Watch it now and you’ll discover:
- My top 7 sales call tips for making a strong first impression
- The most important questions to ask potential clients on the call
- Why pre-call preparation is crucial to a successful conversation (and the practical steps you can take to do your due diligence!)
- How to understand your client’s pain points, priorities, and goals so you can effectively pitch your services
Click on the preview below to watch now:
Here’s a rundown of what I cover in this video:
- [00:03:01] Tip #1 – Client Intake Questionnaire
- [00:03:55] Tip #2 – Due Diligence
- [00:05:24] Why Pre-Call Prep is So Important
- [00:07:50] Tip #3 – Limit the Time
- [00:10:20] Tip #4 – Lead the Call
- [00:12:30] Tip #5 – Ask for Permission to Make the Sale
- [00:12:45] Tip #6 – Know What You’re Going to Sell
- [00:14:55] Tip #7 – Follow Up in a Timely Manner
Like and Subscribe on YouTube
Want to get notified when I drop a new video? I’d love for you to like this video on YouTube, or leave me a comment letting me know what you thought about the video! This helps me to bring you the best content, and support more people like you towards creating the online business they dream of. Click here to head to my video, hit the ‘thumbs up’ button, then scroll down to leave me a comment.
AND if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to my YouTube channel. I’m bringing out a new video every week, and by subscribing, you’ll never miss a thing! Subscribe now!
Grab Our FREE Online Business Manager Starter Kit
Download this free guide used by over 10,000 online service professionals. Inside you’ll find practical guidance and proven steps for setting up your own profitable online business, so you can quickly start working online.