Hearing the word “systems” often makes new Online Business Managers want to run a mile. But the truth is – systems aren’t as scary as they might seem! Here’s how to get started with my key systems for your OBM business.
If I were to take a look behind-the-scenes of your business, what would your systems look like?
Would they be well-documented? Expertly organized? Or are you guilty of reinventing the wheel each time you put together a process?
If that last one is you – you NEED to get to grips with systems! The longevity of your business depends on it.
Why? Because systems and processes are the essential building blocks of our businesses.
As systems expert Michael Gerber once said, “Build systems within each business function. Let systems run the business and people run the systems. People come and go but the systems remain constant.”
Investing in setting up systems will save you SO much time, money, and heartache in the long run. Every area of your business – from client onboarding, to hiring new team members – can be managed and improved with the help of solid systems.
Implementing systems early on will also give you solid foundations for growing and scaling your business. This is one of the main ways I grew my revenue and successfully scaled my own OBM business.
Better still, once you’re a systems whiz with a buttoned-up business, you can also offer systems setups as an OBM service to your clients.
In this video, I’m taking the scariness out of systems! Watch it now to discover:
- The 3 essential systems for your OBM business (a great starting point for those new to systems!)
- Why systems are THE best platform for growing from solo OBM, to a team-based business or agency
- How baking systems into your client management experience can set you apart from the competition
- The #1 system that OBM clients almost NEVER have in place (and how you can be their savior!)
Click on the preview below to watch now:
Here’s a rundown of what I cover in this video:
- [00:44] Importance of Business Systems for OBMs
- [02:34] System #1: Client Onboarding
- [06:10] System #2: Client Experience
- [08:56] System #3: Project Management
Like and Subscribe on YouTube
Want to get notified when I drop a new video? I’d love for you to like this video on YouTube, or leave me a comment letting me know what you thought about the video! This helps me to bring you the best content, and support more people like you towards creating the online business they dream of. Click here to head to my video, hit the ‘thumbs up’ button, then scroll down to leave me a comment.
AND if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to my YouTube channel. I’m bringing out a new video every week, and by subscribing, you’ll never miss a thing! Subscribe now!