We never get sick of the amazing and inspiring women (and men!) leveling up to create a life and business that truly works for them.
Today on the blog we are spotlighting Kelly Reynolds, a Certified Online Business Manager.
Here are some key things you should know about Kelly Reynolds:
- She’s a mom to an adorable 5-year-old
- She’s funny as hell and always cracks me up!
- She has a corporate **past** that I know a lot of us can relate to, myself included…Kelly used to have a lucrative career working for the Lehman Brothers before the crash in 2008. (So she’s a smart cookie, obv)
- She always dreamed of getting out of corporate but felt like she couldn’t “match” her corporate salary. (I fixed that mindset issue, lol) Now she’s leveraging her financial know-how and transferable corporate skills to make herself in-di-spensible to her clients!
- She’s a Certified Online Business Manager and took that program with me in back in April 2018- the first time I ran the program! Since then she’s built a 6 figure agency that’s growing FAST and she’s even hired her mom (and 2 others) to support her empire.
Click on the video below to catch the full interview:
Here’s the gist:
- Confidence tips- always a BIG ONE. Kelly gave these tips for those who are still struggling and battling with confidence issues, including finding a supportive community like the Confident OBM Community.
- Becoming a Certified Online Business Manager and how it changed the game for her business. According to Kelly, the OBM Certification Program created a much-needed framework and structure for her to leverage the skills that she already acquired in the corporate world.
- Tips for working from home with kiddos…
- Growing a team (delegating can be scary) and hiring her mom <3
Now over to you: Are you shifting from a “safe” corporate gig? What are some of the challenges you’re dealing with?
Give Your Clients the Confidence They Made The Right Choice…
Finally! My done-for-you Client Onboarding Kit