Searching for a way to break into online work? Leveraging your unique strengths as a Virtual Assistant or Online Business Manager could help you do exactly that. But what’s the difference between the two roles?
When I started my online business back in 2009, my first role was as a Tech VA. After a few years, I made the decision to transition into the OBM role. This move was a total game-changer, not just for my business – but my lifestyle. I was able to work with less clients, increase my rates, and gained more free time to spend with my kids.
I still see the Virtual Assistant role as a valuable one – in fact, I currently employ two VAs at Sarah Noked OBM. However, figuring out whether to become a VA or OBM, or deciding which one to hire for your own business, can seem tricky if you’re new to the online space.
In this video, I’m diving deep into the roles of VA vs. OBM. I’ll be comparing the two roles, and covering:
- What the biggest differences (and similarities!) are between the role of VA and OBM
- The #1 most important shift you can make in order to successfully transition from VA to OBM
- Why OBM services are more in demand than EVER before
- PLUS: The 3 key success factors to look out for when finding your perfect OBM clients
Click the preview below to watch as I guide you through the roles of “VA vs OBM”:
Here’s a rundown of what I cover in this video:
- [00:00:30] The biggest similarities between Virtual Assistant & Online Business Manager
- [00:04:45] The key differences between VA vs OBM
- [00:08:45] Top 3 indicators that show a client is ready to hire an OBM
Like and Subscribe on YouTube
Want to get notified when I drop a new video? I’d love for you to like this video on YouTube, or leave me a comment reviewing this video! This helps me to bring you the best content, and support more people like you towards creating the online business they dream of. Click here to head to my video, hit the ‘thumbs up’ button, then scroll down to leave me a comment, letting me know what you loved most about the video!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to my YouTube channel. I’m bringing out new videos every week, and by subscribing, you’ll never miss a thing! Subscribe now!
Free download: OBM Starter Kit
Want to learn more about becoming an Online Business Manager? Take the first step by downloading my free OBM Starter Kit. You’ll discover what an OBM is, the types of clients we work with, and a step-by-step action plan for starting to set up your virtual office.